MCT is led by an Executive Board with committees in place to help us achieve our goals. Each committee has an active chairperson and often, a co-chair. We're always looking for bright, committed people (like you!) to join in and help the cause.
- Executive Committee: Katie Mullins, Chair; Kathy Kinstler, Vice Chair; Carol Brenstuhl, Treasurer; Ryan Hunger, Secretary, Bill Thombs, Member At-Large
- Activist Committee: The Activist Committee organizes events such as, but not limited to, marches, rallies, protests, phone banks, etc., within MCT. The Committee also monitors and collaborates with other county, state or national organizations for specific and timely call to actions as necessary. All activities support peaceful democratic, progressive, liberal, environmental, etc., causes and concerns.
- Learn new skills to get and stay engaged as an active participant in community, state and national affairs.
- The Workshop identifies training opportunities to organize workshops and seminars of interest to MCT. The Committee also presents socializing and fundraising opportunities to the membership.
- Communications Committee:
- We help people get the information they need to get and stay engaged with our organization through this website and regular email communications. We depend on your contributions to keep our members informed of news that should be shared more broadly.
- If you have news you'd like to share, recommendations for ways to get the message out, ideas for our website, or more ... we're listening!! You can reach us via email; just click on our names above.
- Note that you'll find lots of information in our Social Media channels; make sure you connect with us virtually too; just click on the icons at the bottom of this page!
Contribute to our Cause! We welcome and appreciate your financial support. Please bring your donations to our meetings!